1. Big5Casino is committed to respecting Players’ privacy and to complying with applicable data protection laws.
2. Big5Casino assures Players that their personal data is processed fairly, lawfully and in accordance with good practice and is only collected for specific purposes which are known and accepted by the Player when such Player chooses to make use of the Internet Site and Software systems.
3. Big5Casino is registered with the Data Protection Commissioner in Malta and adheres to the Data Protection Act, other relevant regulations, legal notices and/or similar rules in Malta and in Europe, taking account of the Data Protection Directive (EC Directive 95/46/EC) and the Electronic Communications Privacy Directive (EC Directive/2002/58/EC).
4. By registering with Big5Casino, the Player is accepting that Big5Casino stores and processes the information entered in addition to the general system information and that activities are logged (see General T&Cs for more detail). Big5Casino takes the security and confidentiality of Players’ personal data seriously and shall endeavour to ensure that such data is not disclosed at any time to any third party without the Player’s prior explicit consent.
5. Personal data of Players’ given to Big5Casino can only be accessed by Big5Casino’s employees in possession of the required clearance.
6. Big5Casino has adopted best practice when it comes to the principles of e-mail communication with its Players.
7. All the aforementioned is in place in order to assure the Players that at all times personal data is:
(i) processed in accordance with the rights of the Player concerned;
(ii) processed fairly and lawfully;
(iii) obtained only for a specific and lawful purpose;
(iv) adequate, relevant and not excessive to its purpose;
(v) accurate and updated;
(vi) kept in a secure manner.
8. The only time that Big5Casino may disclose personal data is when ordered to do so by a decision deriving from the governing law and/or when ordered to do so by order of the relevant authorities and/or in the event of a Player being directly and/or indirectly involved in a crime that involves his Account.
9. By opening an Account with Big5Casino, the Player consents that Big5Casino uses his personal data for the following purposes:
- performance of these T&Cs by Us, our suppliers and any third party acting on our behalf;
- own internal marketing and promotion of activities;
- storage and processing in terms of the laws & regulations covering anti-money laundering.
12. Please note that while the Services may contain links to websites and applications operated by parties, Big5Casino is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any such websites or applications.
13. As part of the account registration process, the Player has the opportunity to "opt out" from being informed of future events, offers and promotions from Big5Casino. Visitors who wish to take the option should 'untick' the relevant box in the registration process.
15. The Player can write to Big5Casino at any time to obtain a copy of his information and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Where appropriate, the Player may have his personal information erased, rectified, amended or completed. In order to contact Big5Casino regarding his information the Player should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. The Player’s personal information will not be stored for any longer period than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
17. Following the closure of the Players Account the Personal Data that is processed for the purpose of provision of services and marketing purposes, will no longer be used for these purposes. Following the closure of the Players Account some Personal Data, such as transaction history, contact details or name, is being kept, provided there is a legitimate purpose and the Personal Data is processed in the terms and to the extent as laid down by the Maltese law and the respective legal requirements.